Rockabilly

Well, with this one I tried in vain to eke out the last of the nice weather by baring a little bit of leg and wearing open-toed shoes. Alas, I froze; our weather did not hold and it was back to the same old furiously billowing fog by the time I got home. But I liked this look regardless; I thought the cute cherry-embellished hoodie and shiny red shoes gave this dress sort of a rockabilly vibe, as well as making it look much more casual.

I've owned this hoodie for AGES, but I don't think I've ever worn it to work, at least not since I've had the blog. It's always been relegated to weekend outfits, but here I specifically wanted something that would make the dress look more playful. I came across the hoodie unexpectedly in my search for a different black cardigan, and as soon as I saw it I knew it was an even better solution.

Dress: eShakti
Cardigan: Rock Steady
Leggings: Foot Traffic
Shoes: donated by my sister Kim