Hiding in Plain View

I'm not even sure how this outfit came together; originally I was trying to pair this strapless top with a waistcoat, but somehow I ended up with this sheer top and obi instead. But I'm glad I hit on this combination of colors, because I like the way the burgundy makes the bright pink look a little more "grown up." The shoes are the same burgundy color as the obi belt, though they look much darker in these photos.
 
I'm generally uncomfortable going bra-less even when I can get away with it, particularly at work. So for this outfit I wore a black bra underneath the strapless top and just let the straps show through the sheer fabric. But because of the little decorative folds that are sewn into the sheer top, the straps just lined right up with the pattern and weren't really that noticeable; they were hiding in plain view.

Strapless top: Weston Wear
Sheer top: Noa Noa
Obi belt: Sunhee Moon
Jeans: Diesel
Shoes: Naot