Shabby

I wasn't too happy with this outfit. I wanted to wear a bright shade of green with this blue dress, and the skirt was really the best option I could come up with. It looked fine to me at first, but each time I caught my reflection I liked the proportions less and less. Part of the problem was that it was too warm for tights and heels, which would've been less leg-shortening than leggings.

The other problem is that the fabric of the dress is starting to look a bit shabby and worn out, and the seams don't quite press out flat anymore when I iron it. For a $15 dress it has served me well, but I think it's finally time to bid this old friend adieu. I've worn this dress well over a dozen times; below are a few of my favorite ways I've styled it.

Dress: Forever 21
Belt: Red Dress Shoppe
Skirt: thrifted
Leggings: Foot Traffic
Shoes: Bobbi Blu