Raising the Vamp

I liked this outfit a lot; I thought the subtle polka dots added a lot of interest to the all-dark color scheme, and everything was soft, stretchy, and completely comfortable. I've also worked on these boots a little more since putting the Foot Petals in; awhile back I finally got a good quality boot stretcher because I have several pairs that are tight across the top of my foot, especially on my slightly larger right foot.

Stretching boots follows pretty much the same process as stretching shoes, only you need a different kind of stretcher for increasing the width versus the kind I got for raising the vamp. The stretchers themselves are also a good deal more expensive, so I just bought one and resolved to be patient while I stretched each pair one boot at a time. But after years of owning these boots and wearing them relatively little, I've finally managed to fix all their comfort issues and am excited to get more use out of them.

Dress: from local boutique Ruby
Tank top, vest: F21
Obi belt: Audra Jean
Skirt: thrifted
Boots: from Scoop in Copenhagen