Worthy Addition


You guys, check it out -- it got so warm that I went to work with bare legs AND arms! Unbelievable! It only lasted a handful of days, but as you can see I made the most of it, busting out my most festive dress and playing up the nakedness of my legs by wearing nude heels. And no, it's not just the camera flash -- my legs really are that white.

I've been looking for the perfect pair of nude pumps for awhile now, but I'm damn picky when it comes to items like that. I knew I wanted something simple, with nice clean lines and little or no embellishment, but I also wanted to steer well away from the realm of boring or staid. And those qualities combined in a nude pump is a tall order, as I found out.

After sorting through what seemed like an infinitely large number of listings online, I finally found the perfect pair of patent leather, peep toe pumps by Bettye Muller. As luck would have it, they were also marked down 60%. Just look at that fantastic heel, and the graceful lines! To me they're the ideal solution -- they give me a nice long, uninterrupted leg line, while still looking funky and unique. A worthy addition to my collection, to be sure.

Dress: Tracy Reese
Shrug: Noa Noa
Shoes: Bettye Muller