Brick Wall

I finally got to wear this maxi dress with bare legs, and what a difference it made -- this was lightyears more comfortable than having to deal with tights underneath. I'm excited about the possibilities for wearing it through the summer. For this outfit, I added navy blue and orange to give it a nautical touch.

Dress: Forever 21
Top, belt: Red Dress Shoppe
Scarf: Banana Republic
Shoes: BC Footwear


On a completely random and unrelated note, I realized something about myself this morning as I was driving to work: I deeply dislike songs that have choruses of children in them. Get those kids out of my rock song! Moreover, I think it's because I feel like kids should be chaotic, so having a bunch of them them doing something as organized and disciplined as singing in harmony creeps me out in a Village of the Damned sort of way.

A brick wall... I must think of a brick wall!