Boho


It was Imogen who suggested I wear this dress over skinny jeans, and I kept that suggestion lingering in my head for the next time I decided to wear the dress. Funny how I can't remember what someone told me 10 minutes ago if it relates to work or household stuff, but anything in the way of clothing or style gets filed in some instant-access portion of my brain for easy future reference.

Although the boots covered most of the jeans, I thought they were too perfect a match not to wear. Boho isn't a style I don very often, so I guess when I do I ought to go all out. When I walked you could see the jeans as the dress moved around, which I thought looked great. This outfit was also a perfect opportunity to wear this pretty brass and crystal bracelet I got from Gilt recently.

If you look closely you can see how I tightened the boots at the top by cinching the wraparound strap and securing the excess length by doubling it back through the front top loops; when you see these boots again it will be with that excess length taken up in small brass buckles.

Dress: vintage
Harness: Audra Jean
Bracelet: Leslie Danzis
Jeans: Joe's
Boots: Apepazza