Low Maintenance


For this outfit I took one of my favorites from last year, and mixed it up a little by adding the tulle underskirt and skull scarf, and changing both the cardigan and the shoes. In fact the only items the two outfits have in common are the dress and the tights.

My new, perfect cardigan is exactly the right length and shape for an outfit with a 50's vibe. For the previous incarnation of this outfit I tied a long cardigan at the waist to achieve the same effect, and while I liked the look of it, the cardigan itself wasn't really designed to be tied, and required a fair amount of adjusting and readjusting to make it work. This version was low maintenance, which is always a good thing.

Dress: J. Crew
Cardigan: Survival
Scarf: Alexander McQueen
Tulle skirt: Noa Noa
Tights: Wolford
Shoes: BCBGirls
Ring and bracelet: Metal Pointu