Red Letters


This t-shirt just seems like such a natural mate for the blazer, and with the punchy red pants to pick up the red lettering in the shirt, the outfit just came together perfectly. I didn't actually wear these pants 2 days in a row, it's just that I'm not taking pictures every day anymore, which explains why I'm not posting as often anymore either. It's good though; the looser schedule works well for me and although I miss the more frequent feedback that posting every day brings, I also enjoy being able to just throw on a previously-worn outfit and get out the door some mornings. The blog archive is great for those days when I don't really want to think too hard about it.

T-shirt: Stacy Lomman
Blazer: Helmut Lang
Pants: Michael Kors
Boots: Brakko
Bag: Botkier
Rings: Metal Pointu's