Fishing


This is the first time I've worn this dress in a summery way and not all layered up for colder weather. I totally love it as a warm weather dress, however I forgot one key thing about San Francisco this time of year: it can get rather windy. And since this dress is made of a very lightweight silk, it pretty much floats up into the air in all directions in the lightest of breezes. I think I just need to figure out a way to weigh the hem down a little. I'm sure that attaching some of those lead sinkers would work, but that might look a little odd, or at least give the impression that I'm really crazy about fishing. If you have any more aesthetically pleasing and/or effective ideas, please pass them along, because frankly I don't even like fishing.

Dress: eShakti
Cardigan: Noa Noa
Flats: Fly London