Sharks Colors


For this outfit I wanted to bring in a little more of the teal color, but it was too chilly for just the fishnet tights alone, so I layered them over some sheer black pantyhose. I like the effect because it still looks semi-transparent, but the black underneath gave a little more depth to the teal tights and also made them more comfortable to wear. I don't really like the way fishnet tights feel under my feet, and these don't have the solid foot pads that prevent the feeling of having a pattern pressed into your skin.

I wore this outfit for a Girls' Night Out because Laura and I were going to a bar to watch the Sharks game, and teal and black are the Sharks' colors. They won that night, and I'd like to think my awesome tights layering had something to do with it. If they don't make the playoffs this year, it isn't for lack of fan support.

Dress: Escada Sport
Cardigan: Anthropologie
Boots: Brako