Prediction


This was a festive outfit I put together for the last day at work before the holiday break. I loved the way the burgundy cardigan brought out all the rich reds and browns in the floral pattern of the dress. As you may recall, I predicted that this dress would work well with several different color schemes, and so far my prediction is holding; it worked with mustard yellow, and here I've taken it in a more wintry direction with the burgundy and olive green (the tights are olive green, though it's difficult to tell from the photos).

One of my favorite times of the year is almost upon us; it's only a couple of weeks until both the Noir City film festival and the Edwardian Ball. Soon it'll be time to get costumed up and hit the town. You can bet that my fabulous 50's dress will be making an appearance at one of the Noir City shows this year, but as of yet I haven't decided on any of the others.

Cardigan: American Eagle Outfitters
Belt: a gift from mom
Dress: eShakti
Tights: Foot Traffic
Boots: Bata