8 Feet Tall



These shoes make me approximately 8 feet tall. OK, that might be a bit of an exaggeration, but I do tower over Mark while wearing them, and that makes me feel like I'm 8 feet tall. I sort of accidentally bought these shoes one day when I went running some errands and stopped into Nordstrom Rack. I say it was accidental because I went in there looking for a duvet cover, but I figured it couldn't hurt to take a look at the shoes, and the next thing you know I find these in my size and I'm trying them on and they look great and they're surprisingly comfortable and they're less than half the original price and... You know how it goes.

They're suede. They're green. They make me 8 feet tall and they feel pretty darn good doing it. There was really no way I was getting out of there without them.

Jacket: thrifted
Tunic: Asos
Pants: Club Monaco
Shoes: Sam Edelman