Impeccable Planning


When I was in Paris recently I made a special trip up to Monmartre to go back to Metal Pointu's, the jewelry shop I fell in love with during my last trip. My purpose was to get one of the chunky, statement necklaces that I had seen the last time I was there. This one is just perfect, having enough thickness and heft to feel and look substantial, but not so much as to overwhelm my slender neck and narrow shoulders. While I was there I also picked up another ring to go with the one I already had. I really love how the two pieces complement one another.

A couple of days later during the trip, I was wearing my new necklace with one of the dresses I had packed. My friend/coworker who I was traveling with remarked at how perfectly the necklace went with my dress. I said, "Well of course they go together, I packed this dress knowing I would be going to that shop to buy a necklace to go with it!" He thought that was going just a bit too far for fashion, but I thought it was simply impeccable planning.

Vest: Cotelac
Top: Max Studio
Pants: Cynthia Steffe
Sandals: Michael Kors
Jewelry: Metal Pointu's